Zygor & Other Resources

Rain

• Contributor
On 11/3/2023 at 3:23 PM, wickerman said:

any update on this? thanks!!

Yea I have and it is updated and the update as expected is small. But people were making out it is huge changes. He charges a monthly sub, so it is hard to get. As I am not paying for something I do not even use.

8 hours ago, Rain said:

Yea I have and it is updated and the update as expected is small. But people were making out it is huge changes. He charges a monthly sub, so it is hard to get. As I am not paying for something I do not even use.

thanks. I downloaded from the link (J Guides addon | 

This is the hidden content, please
), but it's still the old version of the guide from last month = 3.02.02 (joana's guide). Am I missing anything?

• Contributor
16 hours ago, wickerman said:

thanks. I downloaded from the link (J Guides addon | 

This is the hidden content, please
), but it's still the old version of the guide from last month = 3.02.02 (joana's guide). Am I missing anything?

No idea, am I missing anything? That guide was downloaded the day I posted it. Also if you go the byt version number I can make that anything I like.
Seeing the Dev charges a monthly sub and I am not going to pay for something I do not even use. I post what I currently have.